Scarlet Fever!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Well, it's true that when I was young, I developed scarlet fever after a severe bout of strep throat, and now, I have it again!!! The good thing is that while I may have hallucinations after a while, there will be no removing of my stuffed animals. I was browsing the Fever Tree website when I found an awesome recipe for a drink which I had all of the ingredients for!!!! It's a gin and tonic with a splash of Campari. Yum. Fever Tree tonic water is pretty good. It really does have a fresh, subtle taste compared to big brand tonic water. I hope I can source some more of their products. Especially the ginger beer, cuz I really want to work on my Dark and Stormy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

365 Days of Pickles Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino